Introducing Shield Technologies Managed Cloud
Managed cloud services provide migration, maintenance, and optimization of a client’s cloud platform, as well as partial or full management and control. A company can ensure that its cloud services operate smoothly by using a managed cloud service provider.
How we help
Is Your Business Getting the Most It Can From the Cloud?
Our cloud services can assist your business at whatever stage you’re at.
Our Cloud Services
Whether you need implementation and management of cloud-based applications via our Software as a Service (SaaS) or management of your IT environment in the cloud through our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings, we can get you up and running.
We have experience setting up cloud services from scratch as well as migrating businesses off of on-premise setups to cloud-based options.
We can conduct cloud analysis of your business and potential vendors to help you determine which services are ideally suited for cloud delivery versus those you should handle onsite. We will assess business requirements and processes, potential vendors, the technology environment, impact to business, processes, and security and guide you towards setting up your IT environment.
Cloud Migration Services
If your business is looking to move on-premise infrastructure or applications to the cloud, we can ensure you approach your cloud migration with a comprehensive strategy, business impact analysis, best practices for deployment, a skilled migration team, and thorough testing. Migrating to the cloud can be a complex process. Our cloud experts can simplify and accelerate your journey to the cloud.
Once you are in the cloud, we can support your cloud applications and infrastructure, so you are getting the most from your cloud environment. Although cloud providers support their platforms, often times the integrations between your public cloud technology and core business apps require maintenance.
We also provide administration services of your cloud services to add/remove users, provide password resets, conduct monitoring, handle backups and restores, and ensure your staff know how to leverage new features and updates as they are rolled out.
Software Cloud Services
Implementing and managing your cloud apps (SaaS): Through SaaS, we can manage all aspects of your software applications for you when delivered online through the cloud.
The benefits of switching to cloud-based applications include:
- Reduced initial costs because many vendors now offer flexible subscription terms on a per-seat basis for software
- No installation and less configuration required; simply point your browser and access the application directly
- You will not have to worry about upgrades or patch management as these are automatically taken care of behind the scenes
- We can host your web applications as a service, eliminating the need for you to host your own website
- You only pay for software licenses you need, eliminating the problem of having too many unused licenses or too few
- Easier budgeting as you pay a set monthly fee for your subscriptions
- Enhanced scalability allowing you to dynamically set the number of licenses you need on the fly
- Improved security as all information is stored offsite in secure data centres
Our cloud-based applications include Microsoft's Office 365 suite, Salesforce, and other popular software packages.
Infrastructure Cloud Services
Implementing and managing your infrastructure (IaaS): We can host your complete computing infrastructure for you, taking away the need for you to maintain onsite systems.
An IaaS configuration brings a host of benefits to your organization, notably:
- No upfront capital costs associated with buying the necessary equipment to run your infrastructure as everything is hosted and operated on remote cloud-based servers
- The flexibility to allow you to scale your computing needs up or down, as your needs require. No more having to buy extra servers to handle occasional spikes in traffic that may habitually be underused
- Save on the costs of having your own in-house IT staff that would usually be required to manage your infrastructure
- Redeploy your resources to focus on your business goals
- Gain the agility that comes with being able to select your computing options, using only the services you require
- Updates, upgrades, and system patches are deployed automatically
- Benefit from the latest up to date technology powering your computing systems
- Access your network anywhere and at any time via an internet connection
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the highest security protocols
- Enhanced disaster recovery capabilities that will ensure the continuation of your operational ability while preserving your critical data
We can help you get started with either a shared public hosting environment or a private dedicated setup
Resolute TS - Cloud Services Provider
Cloud Computing is On the Rise
Cloud computing is on the rise, with more and more businesses taking advantage of the benefits it offers. Moving to an online setup can save your company time and money versus handling all of your collaboration, storage, and software needs locally. A broad range of customizable services are available to suit your unique requirements.
Wide Range of Cloud Services
We offer a variety of cloud services designed to help your business get where you need to go. As a full-service IT provider, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you with cloud strategy, migrating to the cloud, and supporting your cloud-based environment.
Managed Cloud Services
Taking advantage of cloud computing brings an enormous set of benefits to your organization. As a cloud hosting services provider, we can make it easy for your business to have the necessary computing power to move you forward while saving costs, improving flexibility and letting you maximize your available resources.
Whether you already have an existing infrastructure and are interested in migrating to the cloud, or want to set up a new cloud-based one, we can help find the right solution for you.
Request a Free Consultation
Our knowledgeable consultants can assess your technology needs and make recommendations to address suitable software and infrastructure services designed to support your organization as you grow.
To learn more about how you can take advantage of all the benefits that cloud services bring to your business, contact us.
Benefits of Cloud Services
There are numerous benefits of cloud services
Your company will rapidly ramp up or reduce your service and storage requirements, allowing for versatility in the event you change your needs.
Data and processes are essential in business continuity planning to protect the data and system. If you are experiencing a natural disaster, a power outage or another problem, it guarantees safe and stable storage of the data in a cloud.
Cost saving is one of the biggest Cloud Computing benefits. It helps you to save substantial capital cost as it does not need any physical hardware investments.
Your service charge can provide access to automated upgrades for your IT specifications. Your device can be constantly upgraded with the new technologies, depending on the cloud computing service provider.
Effectiveness of collaboration
Working in a cloud environment enables the company to collaborate and share beyond the conventional processes more effectively.
Working procedures flexibility
Cloud computing makes their working processes more agile. You may, for instance, access data from home, on vacation or from work through the road.